a facebook group - The community users role
Don't be a faceless community user
Time to ask a simple question
As in networking in the real world the need to give before we receive is the most important part of a community connection.
How Many groups can i participate on
your joking 6,000 facebook groups Really!
3 Group Types
- Public - anyone can see a post made in a group and it's mambers
- Closed - anyone can see the group, but only group members and see the content posted in the group
- Secret - The most private group type, only members will know that it exists, be able to see posts. The group will not show up on the users profile
A Facebook Group top tip
What is a group?
- A Facebook Group is a central point for communication, for sharing a common interest and openly express opinion to other members or to other users when a group is public.
- They let people come together around a common idea, cause, issue or activity.
- Poll, express objectives, organise, discuss issues, post photos and share related content.